Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I've Got A Lot of Time on My Hands

"Tempus Fugit"- Time Flies.

I believe in this statement so much that I had it permanently scrawled on my arm. While this principle always holds true, when one is unemployed time seems to crawl. The weekdays drag on in a mind-numbingly boring fashion, all rolled together like a ball of play-dough. You wait for the weekends because your friends have off and can join in on the nonsense. The weekends are exciting because you find yourself relaxing from a stress filled week of...well they are exciting anyway. So while I drift through the sands of time looking for ways to occupy myself, writing seems like a good idea.

I started this blog because some lady on a website told me to. I literally googled "things to do when you are unemployed" and a woman named Penelope Trunk put forth this suggestion. I never pictured myself as a blogger but here it is. Hello young ones.

1 comment: